Bolberry Court Partnership is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 25/05/2018
Why are we collecting your data?
We collect your personal data to fulfil our role as a holiday cottage provider.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- If you make an enquiry or booking on our website your contact information will be received by us.
- If you have opted in to receiving email communications we may then contact you via email to promote our holiday cottage and offers to you.
There are several grounds on which we will store and use your data, as follows:
Consent: for certain types of data processing (e.g. marketing activities), we rely on your consent to use your data. You may withdraw your consent at any time (see Your rights below)
Legitimate interests: we use data to manage our operations and to make business process improvements. However we will always ensure that our legitimate interests will never override your right to privacy.
How we share your personal information
We do not share personal data with any other third parties, unless we are required to do so by law.
We generally use your data either on the basis of your consent or as a result of a holiday enquiry which you have made with us. You have the right to withdraw your consent. All our marketing communications include an unsubscribe link, to make it easy to withdraw consent.
At any time you have the right to ask us:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so
- to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests
- to stop sending you marketing material
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bolberry Court Partnership, 9 Kingfisher Close, Hamble, Southampton, SO31 $PE or email us using our contact form.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.