Spring Barn at Bolberry Court - Late Availability & Offers
Please enquire for current offers....
Spring Barn at Bolberry Court is a large holiday house in Devon offering luxury self catering and is situated in the peaceful hamlet of Bolberry. Nestling in a valley less than half a mile from the National Trust owned Bolberry Down and the dramatic South West coast path. The village of Malborough, with two pubs, a post office and mini-supermarket, is a mile or so away. A similar distance down the valley is the delightful old fishing village of Hope Cove with beautiful sandy beaches, Cove bar & bistro, post office/shop, Hope & Anchor pub and restaurant.
Spring Barn is a 5 bedroom barn conversion/cottage offering the highest standard of comfort and luxury. Rated 4 Star Gold. The reverse-level accommodation affords superb views of the surrounding countryside whilst the extensive gardens provide plenty of private outdoor space. There is Oak or tile flooring coupled with underfloor central heating throughout and a log burner in the lounge making Spring Barn a comfortable bolt hole for any time of year.
- Rated 4 Star Gold
- Sleeping up to 10 guests.
- Up to 2 dogs accepted with prior owner approval.
- Fully equipped for groups or families with small children.
- Free Sports Centre membership for all guests.
- 50 inch plasma TV with full Sonos surround sound and full internet connection, Apple TV, Sonus music system in every room and bedroom, Nintendo Wii entertainment system.
- Towels, linen and utilities included.
- Free WiFi Mesh broadband throughout the house.